The Internal Audit assesses risk of specific areas of a mortgage bank. The Plan’s scope is a review of each area’s written policies, procedures and controls, and validation that management/employees are adhering to them. FNMA (Fannie Mae) approved Mortgage Bankers are required to have an internal audit program.
The Performance Review examines a mortgage banks financial and operational performance to help identify opportunities to increase revenues and decrease expenses.
The Mortgage Banker Risk Assessment (MBRA) is a comprehensive examination and operational review of a mortgage bank on behalf of a warehouse lender.
mortgage companies we serve
- Traditional Branch Retail
- Consumer Direct Business
- Broker TPO
- Reverse Mortgage Business Model
- Mortgage Banks that Service Loans
- Small Mortgage Bank — $50M or less per month
- Mid Size Mortgage Bank – $50M to $200M per month
- Large Mortgage Bank – Over $200M to $1B per month
- Ultra Large Mortgage Banker – Over $1B per month